by - 14.57

I thought about this and decided that whenever I'm gonna do a first impression of something I'm going to make it an legit first impression and just write down my thoughts, no small headlines or anything. I bought this mainly because of the packaging and because I needed (not really😇) a new cleanser.


I love skincare and I love to try new things within skincare. I dont really have problem skin Alhamdulliah but recently I've been flakey in my forehead and eyebrow area, probably because of the cold weather. Also my pores has been showing so I chose this one out of the 3 from the same line.


The consistency is pretty blah. That's not the thing you are going to remember this product for. It's thin and feels kinda...dry? with tiiiiiny beads in it. When you're done swirling it around you head in circular motions and you look like a pale tomato, you're ready to wash it off. It does leave the skin soft and feeling clean (not that WOW I'm clean feeling you get from tingly gel products but just clean). It's been 7 hours since I used it. My skin hasn't been flakey all day but my pores are definitely there. Hopefully they will go away the more I use this.💕 


You May Also Like

0 kommentarer